play my favourite song.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Now that I'm studying about phobias and stuff, I concluded that I've 2 phobias!

Fear of ghost and fear of lizards!

Sounds lame but it's very real to me! I think the phobia of ghost is more serious though. As in I still love to watch ghost films and listen to ghost stories blah BUT I A M R E A L L Y S C A R E D O F G H O S T! Think I've do some CBT on myself: 'What is the worst that can happen when I encounter a ghost?' I know it's nothing, and perhaps I'll even say Hellu back to the ghost but still.. I A M S T I L L R E A L L Y S C A R E D O F G H O S T ! ):

And after I did the 5 things about myself in the previous post, I realised I need to add a 6th one under the things that I had always wanted to do:


6) To lose weight without doing anything (:

Stupid guy at Mac hogging onto the powerpoint and playing some game! I hope he's laptop will explode so he'll stop playing! HAAHAA!

I'm joking I'm not so evil. I just hope he'll leave soon ):


I know people's gonna read my blog and judge that I'm a brainless person with random, mundane, boring blog post which nobody understands BUT I DON'T GIVE A HOOT! (Like the abusive husband I am during counseling role-play)